 Town / 1320
Re: Ghetto Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 19:48:06 GMT

In lugnet.town, Chuck Rex writes:
In lugnet.town, Sergio Guerra writes:

Hi,

Just an idea. Wouldn't it be weird if someone(not TLG) made an old ghetto-
like town? Imagine slightly damaged buildings and armed gangs living in a • high
crime part of Legoland Town. The gang figs would have backwards caps, hehe.
This would make more of a challenge to Legoland Police than Jailbreak Joe
and/or the Brickster. Has anyone tried this? LMKWYT.

--==Sergio==--

My Legoland town is *exactly* like this. There needs to be some reason for the
million or so police sets. And there are enough knifes and pistols and rifles
and masks floating around. And shifty unshaved minifig heads.  And on and on.

Junkyards make an excellant "on-board" storage place.

I know what you mean about the police sets. I have only bought one police
station (the last non-juniorised one) but I have no end of cars, motorbikes,
helicoptors and vans, all bought separately. I was recetly wondering what to
do with all the specilised pieces. A police training acadamy, perhaps?

I've always found a problem with achieving the run down "back alley" look with
lego. It always looks super clean without the range of colours avaliable to
Legoland creators. I guess its a chalenge to all of you experts out there.

Mike