 Town / 1319
1318  |  1320
Subject:
Tomaska, Bushman, and Gruber Attournes @ Law
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 03:23:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello all,

In light of the recent bickering that has been going on, I felt it was time to
bring out the heavy guns.
I went home last night and build the Law offices of Tomaska, Bushman and
Gruber. Their simple two story modern building houses the best lawyers in
Legoton (pronounced leg-eh-ton)
Here are some credentials:

Ms. Tomaska defended a Mr. Thunder from accusations by the Legorinan government
for stealing valuable and rare ancient treasures. This case went to court in
which a rousing display of pure theatrics gave Ms. Tomaska a quality win.

Suffice it to say, these lawyers are a crack breed.

Mr. Bushman is qualified in tort law and runs most of those cases. He works
closly with the Shigo COrperation which makes things from walking tanks to
interstellar space ships. He mainly keeps them from court, we will leave it at
that. Mr. Bushman is a full partner with Ms. Tomaska and they are the backbone
of the group.

Mr. Gruber specializes in financial and buisness law. He was the CFO at Shigo,
but left to pursue a law degree and was given a place with TOmaska and Bushman.

They are here to serve you, my lugnet friends. If anything needs to be
addressed, they can be held on retainer for low fees and maybe help defend your
case.

Remember Tomaska, Bushman, and Gruber when confronter with those problematic
civil and criminal squabbles that can ruin your day. Like wrongful death suits
by familes of Seal members who die in helicopter crashes.

This has been a public service announcement.

GREG~

(I reserve the right to pre-appologize to any and all Lawyers, and their
reletives who may see this and think it's distasteful in any way. Ms. Tomaska
assures me that this notice is totally above board, and that it is only in good
wholesome fun.) Any one who thinks otherwise will be hearing from her.
Comprende?