 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4810
Re: Parts Tracker part Discussion: x523, Minifig Visor with Feather
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 01:11:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Orion Pobursky wrote:
I completely expected hold votes, mainly because of the part's origin.

Paul

<snip...>
-Orion

Has anyone looked at this part?  If so, should I move it to match the
helmet(which is 5.5 ldu below origin) or leave it as it is for rotation
purposes?
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/x523.dat

I am updating the file description line to be like Peeron's
'Minifig Helmet Visor with Grille and Feather'
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x105

Should I take some more artistic license to the part and raise the eye slot
again?  If so, Should I reduce the face height too? (Keep in mind this makes the
part vary in size from the original)

Please LMKWYT,

Paul