 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1330
1329  |  1331
Subject:
Monster Truck MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 02:08:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Ever since getting my hands on the 8465 a few month ago, I have been dieing
to build a minifig scale monster truck.  And here it finally is!

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY...

Get ready for the burliest, nitro powered, car crushing ACTION ACTION
ACTION!

this MOC features fully working suspension on an actual frame.  The Body of
the vechicle is a 3 piece cosmetic unit just like the real thing and
features a working hood that opens without any modification the the engine
perched between the front suspension towers.

enjoy.

-tk