  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 4441 – 4460 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: my three MOCs, the redtail, the sentinel and EVA unit 00

(...) Thank you for the favorable reveiw, My next moc is going to be a minifig scale Hammerhead. unfortunatly what most people dont realize is that a minifig scale Hammerhead is huge. I think i calculated it to be liek 70 studs long. For example, (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.286)

  Re: Futuron Escort Destroyer

(...) The Sanford is an incredible moc with loads of internal detail. I'm particularly fascinated by the complicated missile battery, especially the angled launch tubes. It is refreshing to see a minifig scale ship with such complete innards. I (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.286)

  Re: Minifig ATV Moc

(...) Nice. At least one of those will make it's way into my fire department :-) Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

minifig
(score: 0.286)

  Dear lego, when is set 10029 comming out?

Can someone at lego provide a release date for the 10029 minifig scale LEM? I wanna know so that I can buy one :) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

minifig
(score: 0.286)

  Re: Lando minifig picutre HERE

Richard & All, (...) Interesting. (...) Right, I think that was an appropriate move for that. I am no fan of the NBA, I have not bought any as of yet (Discounts are not enough for me) (...) Nor do I, although I was suprised they actually did this. I (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.286)

  Re: Lando minifig picutre HERE

To All, (...) Boy, does that bring back some memories. It is hard to believe it has been three years. I am glad my minifigs speak in English, because I am not too knowlegable in Spanish, as I took French for 5 years. : ) As for Lando, I am glad they (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.286)

  Re: New MOC: Gasaraki MFX-02 Ishtar

(...) That's really neat - it looks a lot like the Bandai photo's I've seen. (and it was the one with the flat head - glad my memory doesn't totally deceive me!) I like the cockpit interior a lot - does a minifig fit inside? (...) You need to set (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.286)

  Minifig ATV Moc

My attempt at making an ATV out of the rear of the ATC part. (URL) me if someone has already done this but I did searches on google and brickshelf. Thanks. Dean (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.vlc) !

minifig
(score: 0.286)

  Re: Minifig Scales

"Purple Dave" <purpledave@maskofdestiny.com> wrote in message news:HIu7zD.1wy9@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) Hm, yeah, you're right. It's a little over half the length. A minifig scale Star Destroyer would be about 121 feet long and 60.5 feet wide (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.286)

  Re: Newsgroup for comic-related stuff?

(...) Of course that would be a minifig MOC... Davis was asking about non-minfig MOCs. Of course the answer is that if no specific group exists for your post, lugnet.general is usually an appropriate place. Frank (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

minifig
(score: 0.286)

  Re: A serious clone question

(...) Okay, point taken, but I was searching for "Batlord", "Executioner", and "Batlord Executioner" and I got a whole lot of nothing. You'll have to excuse me if I assumed you would have posted something about it by name. (...) I am not one for (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.286)

  Re: my three MOCs, the redtail, the sentinel and EVA unit 00

(...) SPOT-ON! You've captured the look perfectly. This reminds me: I have some Cowboy Bebop MINIs to post. And the movie to watch next week (supposed to arrive Monday). Is anybody going to do a minifig scale Hammerhead? I know I've seen a few (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.286)

  Re: New MOC: Beau Sabreur Kaji

I've been building mecha for a couple months now, and I know what you mean. It's difficult to get leg joints that can support the weight of a full-torso mech. You did a great job and I'm impressed how far down you've gotten the knee is some of those (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.286)

  Re: MiniFig Scale NASA Rovers

(...) Is there a good substitute for the gold grilles on the last two, though? I kinda only own one... -Andrusi && Sanity not included. (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.286)

  Re: A serious clone question

(...) See: (URL) Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 05:18:47 GM "I was also carving bricks from the first (see my wings attachment at the page noted above)." also: (URL) It's probably mentioned before that time, but those refs will suffice -- not a year, but at (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.285)

  Re: A serious clone question

(...) You made a typo there. It's spelled "s-e-l-e-c-t-i-v-e". Either that or "d-i-s-c-e-r-n-i-n-g", depending on the exact meaning you were shooting for. (...) Really? Have you ever talked to people who customize cars (there are some who only (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.285)

  Re: New MOC: Beau Sabreur Kaji

(...) dude, nice job! in spite of all the ideas you got from other mecha styles, this one amalgam seems to be one of the most original as a whole. you did an excellent job on the anke joints which happen to be, in my opinion, the most imporant part (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

minifig
(score: 0.285)

  Newsgroup for comic-related stuff?

I was wondering if there is any specific LUGNET group/subgroup that is appropriate for non-minifig MOCs relating to non-Disney comic books/cartoons, or if .build is pretty much all there is. I haven't noticed any in my perusal of the general group (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.285)

  Re: New Mega Bloks Military sets found.

(...) Yeah, the same is true of the Alien Agency line. Not sure what to make of it, if anything, especially since the basic MEGA BLOK minifig is available in several colors. Dave! (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.285)

  New MOC: Beau Sabreur Kaji

Hi folks, I thought that making a (URL) with no arms and legs> was a bit of a cheat, so I've tried to follow up with a 'proper' one. I'm amazed at how difficult it was to get something jointed that can stand up and hold poses properly. All the cool (...) (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 0.285)

More:  Next Page >>