  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 3501 – 3520 of about 17000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.

Beautiful! Even though it's sub-minifig scale, it's an awesome creation. I like how it's suspended on the black stands, which is absolutely essential for such a fragile ship (only intended to be operated outside of a gravity well). (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Re: A New Threat

(...) Actually, this is something I thought a while about. Not so much about race in particular, but about religion. I didn't want any actual Rastafarians thinking I was saying their religion is all about weed and partying. But the race issue is a (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Cybermen

(...) Yes but Cybermen have perfect grammar, though "fragmentized" may not be a proper word (Revenge of the Cybermen). (...) Yes it is a minifig scale "The Robot" from Lost In Space. (...) Yes, it emulates bad lighting, space grunge, nice and grim. (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Re: A New Threat

(...) I like it. The pot angle did not bother me too much though I can see how some of the younger readers might not get it. (didn't someone on the fbtb board not know who Bob Marley is??? what is the world comming too???) Very cool, very funny. I (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Recensione set 4478 e 7417

Recentemente di recensioni ne ho viste pochine, così ne aggiungo un paio: quella del 4478 "Geonosian Fighter" e quella del 7417 "Temple of Mount Everest" (che ho trovato entrambi in offerta, quindi con un punto in più solo per questo...) 4478 (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Re: MB Enterprise

(...) Yeah I know what you mean. Of course the UCS Star Destroyer suffers "droop" so it would almost be funny if this did as well. While it might be a little "chunky" I am guessing we could easily come up with a brick and slope solution to the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Re: most wanted parts that dont exist?

(...) 1) Minifig Helmet Castle with Chin-Guard in Gray[1] 2) Flower in Purple (or MdBlue) 3) Minifig Torso with Castle Breastplate Pattern in Yellow 4) Horse in Gray (or DkGray) (or Tan) 5) Round Spindled Fence in DkGray (or Brown) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Some rare parts spotted at LLC factory tour - but not for sale :)

(...) Unfortunately, they are not available for purchase. That area you described is the brick storage area for the park modelshop. They used to have the bricks stored on a off-site warehouse, but moved them into the park shortly after the Factory (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Sci Fi Novels --> movies

"Daniel Rubin" <hppyweasel@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Hu4229.D1A@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) stick (...) saw the (...) he (...) yup, apart from thats Red Dwarf, not Hitch Hikers Guide Red Dwarf starts filming down under in May (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Re: StudWars presents : .castle vs. .space !!!

"Terry Prosper" <t@rotule.qc.ca> wrote in message news:Hu41Cw.80G@lugnet.com... (...) To (...) trilogy (...) Back (...) the original book was great, the film missed loads of the subtlety (andI personally found it a bit dull) and the less said about (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Sci Fi Novels --> movies

nope, its very much back in production. They have been casting for it the last few months, filming starts next month (URL) James Stacey ------ www.minifig.co.uk Lugnet Member #925 I'm a citizen of Legoland travellin' Incommunicado "Andrew" (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Re: New Civil Engineer - Feb 12 2004

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:Hu3tu7.17A8@lugnet.com... (...) I didn't miss it but forgot about scanning it. .. hangs head in shame! Thanks Scott (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  New set for database - 1652

(URL) have two of this set, and found during inventory that it is not at the database. Maybe it was exclusive for Brazil. All the box is in portuguese. It has 39 pcs and no minifig. I really have no ideia what was the price. Paulo (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.database)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Carpenter's Shop and Cart

Very cool indeed James. The outside stairs and balcony is very effective and nicely seperates the working part of the house from the living area. I like a lot (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Re: LRGOAA & MichLUG Joint Meeting?

(...) The fact that there are at least 1/3rd of our members who don't live in the greater Detroit area probably doesn't help a lot with that. (...) Not at all. We have no reason to resent another Michigan based LEGO club, but there's not really any (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.org.us.michlug, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Interest in LEGO wargaming?

Would anyone in the Greater Chicago area be interested in LEGO wargaming? I'm thinking BrikWars rules if there's time and interest, Minifig Death or QuikWars otherwise. I just talked to a representative of the Games Plus store in Mount Prospect, and (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Re: The P-38 Theme Hoverbike

I guess that's the smallest minifig P38 entry so far. This one works for me. Very nice touch to find the "white-black-white" stripes on the wings and twin fuselage! Nice work Jamie! JP. (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Re: most wanted parts that dont exist?

(...) Yeah, that would be great! You could also combine it with a 1x2 plate to make an upside-down jumper, roughly. Hmmm, I'm not sure what colors I'd most like to see in existing shapes. It varies, depending on what project I'm working on. But here (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Does anyone know how these wheels were constructed

(...) I'm not sure, but as far as I can guess, the outer ring of the wheels looks like the "holder" ring you get with the minifig black tools & utensils. Arne, Copenhagen (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Re: 4755 - Knight Bus Colours

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> wrote in message news:HtyBxB.w62@lugnet.com... (...) two (...) Yes they are plates on bricks. I've got a few 'flame' bricks and they are cool, to be expected and rare. Thats just a brick and a plate of (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

More:  Next Page >>