 Local / United States / Illinois / Chicago / 170
169  |  171
Subject:
Interest in LEGO wargaming?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il.chi
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 04:04:25 GMT

Would anyone in the Greater Chicago area be interested in LEGO wargaming?  I'm
thinking BrikWars rules if there's time and interest, Minifig Death or QuikWars
otherwise.

I just talked to a representative of the Games Plus store in Mount Prospect, and
he said that that would be fine with them.  They have half a dozen or so large
(around 5' by 3') flat gaming tables, which people schedule in advance at
whatever frequency suits them (usually weekly, biweekly, or monthly).  I've seen
people play miniature wargames, board games, role-playing games, and collectible
card games on the tables.  Their angle, of course, is in drawing people to the
store, which sells a wide variety of gaming materials.

Please let me know if there's interest, and I can drop by and reserve a table.
Hours, directions, and other information about the store is here:
http://www.games-plus.com/games-plus/storeinfo.htm