 Space / 32464
Re: Cybermen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 22:45:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Laswell wrote:

The proper modified term would be "All your moonbase are belong to us".

Yes but Cybermen have perfect grammar, though "fragmentized" may not be a proper
word (Revenge of the Cybermen).

Is Red-Hands supposed to represent any specific robot like the Daleks were,
or is it an original variation?  It kinda reminds me of Robbie the Robot,
or the one from Lost In Space.

Yes it is a minifig scale "The Robot" from Lost In Space.

Other than the fact that the minifigs are reflected quite beautifully by the
wall in the third image, the hallway shadows remind me a lot of the
environmental lighting from the more utilitarian sections of Babylon 5.

Yes, it emulates bad lighting, space grunge, nice and grim.