 Space / 32449
Re: Cybermen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:08:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brian Cooper wrote:
An apparent breach of moonbase security.
The Cybermen will enjoy their new moonbase, in the usual way that Cybermen enjoy
things, using them in a scheme to invade and/or destroy the Earth.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=77574>

Another use of the "Dalek" part.

I made the corridor as an experiment in manipulating shadows to add realism.

Quick, get the powdered gold!

Nice corridor, too, very Whovian.

Thanks,

George