 Space / 32458
Re: Cybermen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 17:27:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brian Cooper wrote:
An apparent breach of moonbase security.
The Cybermen will enjoy their new moonbase, in the usual way that Cybermen
enjoy things, using them in a scheme to invade and/or destroy the Earth.

The proper modified term would be "All your moonbase are belong to us".

Another use of the "Dalek" part.

Is Red-Hands supposed to represent any specific robot like the Daleks were, or
is it an original variation?  It kinda reminds me of Robbie the Robot, or the
one from Lost In Space.

I made the corridor as an experiment in manipulating shadows to add realism.

Other than the fact that the minifigs are reflected quite beautifully by the
wall in the third image, the hallway shadows remind me a lot of the
environmental lighting from the more utilitarian sections of Babylon 5.