 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2150
Re: MB Enterprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 15:48:06 GMT

Upon further review, I'm a little concerned about the choice of elements to
support the nacelles.  Those up-curving panels aren't all that sturdy, and I
wouldn't think they'd support the weight of the nacelles too well, but I guess
we'll see!

Yeah I know what you mean. Of course the UCS Star Destroyer suffers "droop" so
it would almost be funny if this did as well. While it might be a little
"chunky" I am guessing we could easily come up with a brick and slope solution
to the problem, if it is one.

And if you find a picture of the Picard figure, post it!

Yeah I am really curious about that too. A Pro Builder set with a minifig, woo
hoo!

Dave!

-Mike Petrucelli

P.S. Glad I could answer your scale question before you asked. (The force is
strong with this one. LOL)