 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2140
Re: MB Enterprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 13:33:32 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Kevin Johnston wrote:
http://store2.yimg.com/I/yhst-6880787987686_1785_2786139

Surprisingly cool, IMO.  More basic parts than I was expecting.

Very very cool indeed!  I note with interest that the stand/base is also
constructed out of bricks (and two wings) rather than a single, juniorized
element.

Thanks for the picture--I've been scouring the internet with no luck.

Dave!