  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 3441 – 3460 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Parts Tracker part Discussion: 3626bp01.dat, Head with std grin  [DAT]

While I was reviewing this part; "Minifig Head with Standard Grin Pattern" (URL) came across this note; "The (sub)part is still missing most of the horizontal conditional edges. Could torus primitives be used?" My answer would be, "sure why not..." (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  Re: If 3vil can get 3viler...

(...) Is the battery in the minifig, or is it on the exterior? ~Kevin Blocksidge (21 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  Re: Minifig scale Ford F-150 (6-wide)

(...) Dude, that's beautiful. I like the schleim work even though it isn't tube-schleim. And of course, since I'm a southern boy, it'll be perfect for me to drive when I come pick up your mother for our weekly date. :-) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  Re: Back to Colorado!

(...) Hi Jonathan, we usually have meetings at the (URL) Public Library>. We meet about once a month. You can check out pics of some past meetings (URL) here>. Pics for April will probably be up soon, the meeting is/was/will be today. Your stuff is (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  Re: Harry Potter: 4756 Shrieking Shack: Lego Figure Transformer

(...) It seems to be the little outhouse building. A single piece structure with a secret compartment for holding a minifig.You put it over another minifig, press the control on top, and it swaps them over. It's other purpose is to double the price (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  Minifig scale Ford F-150 (6-wide)

I've just finished my first town MOC in quite some time...this F-150 uses the 1 stud = 1 foot scale, which makes it a large 6-wide truck. Definitely suitable for an 8-wide train layout ;) (URL) One of the features of this truck is the third door, (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  Re: Brick Storage Showcase (and some padding to make lines wrap well)

(...) Okay---if you like fuzzy pictures[0]. The heart of my storage system is an array of Gracious Living drawer units[1] (URL) use a three drawer pattern to store basic plates, 1xn bricks, and 2xn bricks in the basic colors (gray, dkgray, tan, (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.storage)

minifig
(score: 0.309)

  Re: Parts Tracker part Discussion: 3626bp01.dat, Head with std grin

(...) I count about 49 heads. That's based on an out-of-date directory on my hard drive, there may be a few more by now. That's a lot of parts to update all in one go. We've done it before, or at least nearly; we redesigned the neck-mark on minifig (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: The Brain-Trusts newest weapon.

(...) Cool! I really like the shape of this and I love that cockpit! Can a minifig really fit in there? Also, are those slopes Brassoed? Great work! (URL) Nathan Wells (URL) "I'm a castle fan who builds spaceships, got a problem with that?" - Me, (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Improved minifig heads  [DAT]

(...) Here's the same file with the torus primitive included. The left over quads you're seeing are part of the subfile, 3626bs01.dat. I didn't do anything about that, since this is just an example. 0 FILE 3626bp01.dat 0 Minifig Head - Stud Hollow 0 (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: CMDLINE (Issues on Parts Tracker)

I like using the CMDLINE as a concise way of documenting the default (i.e., the *usual*, not necessarily the *only*) color of a part. The CMDLINE is usually shorter than the corresponding sentence. For example, for the Minifig Flame, I'd rather see (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Spyshot: Spamcake Speeder

(...) Nice one John. I've considered building a pink spaceship for some time now - I'd got the parts together and done some preliminary experimentation, but you went and done it. And extra marks for not putting in a girl minifig as the pilot! ;-) (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Minifig Ice Pick

(...) Ah, patience paid off! Perfect Andrew. Thanks very much. David (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Storing Minifig Torsos and Heads

(...) This is going to sound really strange, but given your specific needs, have you considered coin pages? You should be able to find some type that's just the right size to fit minifig torsos (I'd suggest getting frosted pages if you can), and a (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Storing Minifig Torsos and Heads

(...) Huh. Having not actually tried this, I was not expecting that result at all, but it does make sense (not that there's any point arguing with practical experience). (...) Another posibility might be to fill a page with some unpopular torsos (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Improved minifig heads

(...) I can't comment, because I don't have that torus file (t04o6250). However, the stuff left makes it look like the posted dat isn't correct even with the file. (Some of the geometry that I would have expected to be replaced by the torus is still (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: HELP

(...) Realmente o catalogo é finissimo e muitos dos sets do ano passado já nem aparecem. Até alguns sets q foram editados nos últimos meses como por exemplo a Fortaleza do Dragão do tema Orient Expedition, os Discovery, os World City e o Racers (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.pt)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: New flesh tone mini-figs

(...) John, If that means you'd be willing to trade away three (3) of your yellow minifigs for each one (1) flesh-tone minifig of someone else's, we might need to talk later on... (Once these new "flesh-tone" 'figs are released, that is. ;) Franklin (21 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Time for a change of subject

"Rob Hendrix" <rhendrix@cei.net> wrote in message news:HusFuq.17vu@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) mine is a 2x2 red brick. Although less common it seems more iconistic than the 2x4 the classic minifig smiley is just behind. On that note, have people (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Storing Minifig Torsos and Heads

(...) I like. I picked up some 30-compartment pages for $0.69 apiece, and three fit nicely into a 1" binder. (URL) did find, though, that they wanted to spontaneously pop out (I guess most coins aren't 1 stud thick :-), so I stapled each flap after (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

More:  Next Page >>