 Local / United States / Colorado / 214
Re: Back to Colorado!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 07:38:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Jonathan Eric Hunter wrote:
   Hi, my name is Jonathan Eric Hunter, a LUGOLA member who will be moving back to Colorado in June. I am wondering where COLUG meetings are usually held, as I’d like to start attending them once I’ve moved back. I will be living near the Vail/Beaver Creek area. I am glad to know there is a LEGO® store in Lakewood, as I have been spoiled and lived only 30 minutes from LEGOLAND for the past five years. I look forward to meeting COLUG members! Check out my stuff on MOCpages if you want...

Hi Jonathan, we usually have meetings at the Boulder Public Library. We meet about once a month. You can check out pics of some past meetings here. Pics for April will probably be up soon, the meeting is/was/will be today.

Your stuff is cool. It’s hard to visualize how big everything is, since I’m so used to minifig scales (trying sculpture scares me!) How many of your models are still built? I’m looking forward to meeting you this summer!

Kevin (trying very hard not to mention the fact that the Lego Store here doesn’t have pick-a-brick)