 Local / United States / Colorado / 234
Re: Back to Colorado!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 19:29:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Jonathan Eric Hunter wrote:
   Hi, my name is Jonathan Eric Hunter, a LUGOLA member who will be moving back to Colorado in June. I am wondering where COLUG meetings are usually held, as I’d like to start attending them once I’ve moved back. I will be living near the Vail/Beaver Creek area. I am glad to know there is a LEGO® store in Lakewood, as I have been spoiled and lived only 30 minutes from LEGOLAND for the past five years. I look forward to meeting COLUG members! Check out my stuff on MOCpages if you want...

Greetings Jonathan, I’ve seen a bit of your work before, I like it much! I’m bummed about not having the pick a brick as well. You’d think that Lego could generate some more sales by offering all colors of all pieces in quantities of 100, or 200... I wish they would, as it’d make piecing together an Alien bust a heckuva lot easier.

Hope to see ya on the 15th.

Derek