 General / 46895
Re: Harry Potter: 4756 Shrieking Shack: Lego Figure Transformer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 11:50:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erik Bush wrote:
Hey,

What is the LEGO Figure Transformer?   I saw it in the late spring Lego catalog, page 5 bottom left.  The main structure seems to be only one piece.  Has anyone purchased this product...  http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4756 ?  If anyone has any information on this unique piece please reply to this post.

Thanks,

Build Well,
Erik Bush

It seems to be the little outhouse building.  A single
piece structure with a secret compartment for holding
a minifig.You put it over another minifig, press the
control on top, and it swaps them over.

It's other purpose is to double the price of an otherwise
interesting set.

Jason Railton