 Space / 32837
Re: The Brain-Trusts newest weapon.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:52:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:
   The Brain-Trust is proud to unveil its newest weapon. Designed to defend our installations, by striking fear into the hearts of the enemy. It’s heavily armored to protect our squishy squishy brains from your flesh-o-poid weapons. As you check out the photos, note the replicants loading one of our brethren into the CBT-100.

Cool! I really like the shape of this and I love that cockpit! Can a minifig really fit in there? Also, are those slopes Brassoed?

Great work!

Nathan Wells
http://www.lugnet.com/~1850/

“I’m a castle fan who builds spaceships, got a problem with that?”
- Me, during a debate with my friends