 Space / 32785
Re: The Brain-Trusts newest weapon.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 01:06:21 GMT

Thanks! I just wish that those gears weren't so rare. I would have • preferred to
have use white gears for this particular MOC, but, they run 1-2 bucks • apiece on
brickshelf.

Grey ones a plenty:
http://www.pldstore.com/pld/catalog.cfm?dest=itempg&itemid=8261&secid=77&linkon=subsection&linkid=221

--