  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 2601 – 2620 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Halving the colours in the palette - Lego Life Sept 2004

(...) I definatly concur. There are very few sets that can be labeled "Space" that I would not buy if they were reissued. Anything from a theme pre-dating Spyrius would be a "Must Buy" definatly. Anything from later themes (e.g. Explorians, Spyrius (...) (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.332)

  Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft

(...) Very, *very* cool moc Soren, is it a cap.ship or migth we be lucky to see it in minifig scale? Why does the love feels strangely chilly down the spine? -NB (20 years ago, 11-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.332)

  Re: Battle! (was Re: loc.au stats (was - all quiet on the loc.au front))

(...) Failure of Afghanistan ? Kabul is perfectly contained, drug production is approaching capacity and the warlords' payroll is taken care of. Iraq ? Just re-install Saddam, with the warning to stay out of trouble or we'll clone your sons and kill (...) (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

minifig
(score: 0.332)

  Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft

(...) Love is for suckers, and patrons of McDonalds. I'm feeling something, but its definetly not love. More like a chaffing sensation, and a rumbling of the bowels. (...) I grow fatigued of you....you with the your outlandish shoes, dreamy eyes, (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.331)

  PLUGfest2004g - o relato!

Ora então eis-me regressado às minhas crónicas dos encontros associativos, a pedido de diversas famílias... digamos que a agenda não tem ajudado nas últimas ocasiões, e descurei a escrita. Mas isso corrige-se, e já! Este último PLUGfest teve lugar (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.pt)

minifig
(score: 0.331)

  December meeting

The December IndyLUG meeting will be on Sunday, December 19 at 2:00 at Jeramy Spurgeon's house in Fishers. Plans for the meeting include: • Planning the January GATS • Playing BrickQuest (click (URL) here> to see the BrickQuest site) - If you've (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.331)

  Re: Theatre Castillo

Nice work. It's a good rendition of what is a very difficult subject to render in minifig scale I look forward to seeing what improvements you can squeeze in for v3 (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.331)

  This is kinda fun . . .

Doesn't really apply to your question but I ran into this awhile ago and have yet to use it in an MOC: If you put a trans-dark blue visor on a minifig and place him under trans-red glass, the visor will become black. I believe it should work the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.331)

  New MegaBloks buckets

On Friday I spotted three new MegaBloks bulk buckets on the shelves of a local TRU. I’m not 100% sure of the set numbers, but here are the details as well as I recall them: Set #876 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Promo Bucket 300 pieces, with two (...) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

minifig
(score: 0.331)

  Re: Reagan... not exactly libertarian, but close

(...) Ask 100 people and you'll get 100 different answers. I don't think you can boil it down to one convenient factor. (...) Civil liberties, racial equality, gun control, abortion, school prayer, censorship, business rights, unions, and on and on. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 0.331)

  something 4 everyone: swooshable, rollable--lotsa new MOCs

Click on pics to get their respective galleries Planes & Spaceships: (4 URLs) Cars & Buggies: (4 URLs) 2 Boats, a house, a micro (MLcad, L3P & POV-ray rendered) Windmill, & a sea turtle: (5 URLs) AND a micro hover dumper, micro freighter & a (...) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.boats, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.331)

  Happy Holidays!!

Happy Holidays... I teased on this a week or two back, and finally finished the my Christmas Tree. It's plate extensive, and has six "branch" levels and five "tiers", resting on a stump, and secured by only 4 studs. With the overall weight keeps it (...) (20 years ago, 5-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.org.us.sealug) !!

minifig
(score: 0.331)

  Re: Using Code Pilot to control motorized cows

(...) Note that Jason Allemann created a smaller version, more akin to minifig scale: (URL) motor has to be in the base, but other than that it works exactly the same. ROSCO (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics.codepilot)

minifig
(score: 0.331)

  MLCad.ini 2004-04 Update Now Available

Hi, I just updated the MLCad.ini file accordingly to the latest LDraw.org parts update 2004-04. The .ini file defines the parts available in MLCad's minifigure generator. Download the file from my website: www.holly-wood.it/mlcad-en.html The update (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.331)

  Re: Color change: Let's go straight to the CEO!

(...) Actually, The yellow minifig is not dead. I recall Jake mentioning at a Brickfest convention that the flesh-colored minifigs are only done when there's a likeness to a person, either in real-life or as an actor/person in a licensed product. (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.331)

  Re: BTR sets at a dollar store

(...) My local "Dollar General" didn't have any on the shelves, but it did have close to four dozen copies of LEGO's NBA minifig packs and one copy of the MegaBloks "Cyclone" Gyro-Fighter. However, "Family Dollar" featured five copies of each of two (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

minifig
(score: 0.331)

  Re: Milestone?

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:I6xE3v.KwA@lugnet.com... (...) but it (...) to 15 (...) reply to (...) you (...) on (...) One of the brake lights on my passat has blown again. I must get round to fixing it before I go to (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 0.331)

  Re: Fwd: Starship Questions

(...) Copied from my reply by email: Hi Michael, Yes you certainly can use Digital Designer, so long as it allows you (or you have the means to) take images from it and post them online (either on a personal site of yours or on bricklink.com). This (...) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.331)

  Re: Color change: **CEO Draft Letter**

(...) Really? What sets had the dark grey? And yeah, I forgot about the maxifig hair for brown (or minifig tools, etc.). I was thinking of largely common elements when I considered when a colour first "appeared". From my recollection neither dark (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.331)

  Re: Minifig hair and hats

(...) How do you think most parts are made? On irregular parts, there's usually only so much measuring that can be done. In the end, (at least for me), things come down to eyeballing and a certain amount of adjusting things until they work. OTOH, if (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.330)

More:  Next Page >>