 Off-Topic / Fun / 10891
Re: Milestone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:09:38 GMT

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message
news:I6xE3v.KwA@lugnet.com...
Hey all:
    I'd like to see the post-count for lugnet.off-topic hit 50,000 today, • but it
just seems artificial to do a lot of ".test" posts or to reply arbitrarily • to 15
other posts.

   So can we get 14 people to post here today?  If you'd like, you can • reply to
my exciting post by telling me the most exciting thing that happened to • you
today.  Me, I found out that the reason my parking-brake light kept coming • on
was that my brake fluid was a little low.  Now is that exciting, or what?

Keep 'em coming!

Dave!

One of the brake lights on my passat has blown again. I must get round to
fixing it before I go to Birmingham on the weekend to see Tyketto.

random!
--
James Stacey
------