 Off-Topic / Fun / 10889
Re: Milestone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 19:40:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler wrote:
Hey all:
    I'd like to see the post-count for lugnet.off-topic hit 50,000 today, but it
just seems artificial to do a lot of ".test" posts or to reply arbitrarily to 15
other posts.

   So can we get 14 people to post here today?  If you'd like, you can reply to
my exciting post by telling me the most exciting thing that happened to you
today.  Me, I found out that the reason my parking-brake light kept coming on
was that my brake fluid was a little low.  Now is that exciting, or what?

Keep 'em coming!

Dave!

Lets see...

I was so tired yesterday that when i put a brand new computer system in the back
of my pickup (still boxed up), i forgot to close the gate and didn't realize it
until i got home.  I have a cap on the truck so I didn't see the brand new
system go flying out of my truck somewhere between where I work and my abode.

I spent the next few hours retracing my steps, but, alas, someone got themselves
a new P4 2.4 ghz (if it survived the falling out of the truck) for Christmas...

Eh, life goes on.

Dave K