 Off-Topic / Fun / 10890
Re: Milestone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 23:17:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler wrote:
Hey all:
    I'd like to see the post-count for lugnet.off-topic hit 50,000 today, but
it just seems artificial to do a lot of ".test" posts or to reply arbitrarily
to 15 other posts.

Wow! 2nd highest post count for a top-level group next to lugnet.loc.*! I had no
idea it was that high (or that close to passing the 50K mark).

Any reason it should be today?

DaveE