 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2409
2408  |  2410
Subject:
Happy Holidays!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 23:01:36 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Happy Holidays...
I teased on this a week or two back, and finally finished the my Christmas Tree.

It's plate extensive, and has six "branch" levels and five "tiers", resting on a
stump, and secured by only 4 studs. With the overall weight keeps it pretty well
balanced. (See stump lower left corner)

I decorated it mainly with 1x1 trans cones in various colours, and minifigs.
Also there are 20 candle holders and candles that are about a minifig height
scattered around the branches...

This has become my office Christmas display...

Overall stands about 26" tall and has a diameter of 24". I have no idea of a
piece count, but I was hoping for a "pine needlely" kind of tree.

PLMKWYT
Regards! Happy Holidays!!
~T