  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 621 – 640 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.1

(...) Hi Orion, You do just the plugins we need. You and Carsten Schmidt are a winning pair. Your minifig editor is still so young, I suppose much remains to do. Yet great flexibility, I have successfully added unofficial Minifig Whip, official (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware

(...) This sounds fantastic! This may be the answer for people that need the speed but don't have the time, patience and understanding to get BrickOS up and running. Will there be a collaboration between yourself and John H. to sort out NQC support (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: handyboard clock speed

(...) From the data books for the 68HC11, if you have any version of the E-series (except for perhaps one, a low-power version?), you can run them at up to a 3MHz E-clock (12MHz crystal). I haven't looked at the rest of the handyboard schematic with (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  non-linear motor speed problem

I am using servos converted to plain gearmotors as the motive power for my baby bot. Finally I worked out how to add shaft encoders to them. (Found a small opto switch to poke through the inside of the case on the first gear). The servos I am using (...) (28 years ago, 11-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Beware more SPAM from Andreas Stabno (Was: KC Masterpieces)

(...) I find myself particularly leniant with these spams, sadly... I don't agree with the fact that they're spams, but at least they're really not dished out at complete random (i.e. you know your recipient at least has a chance of being (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: 2000 Catalog scans - TLC stance

(...) Clearly, I'm not Todd or Suz. Not as clearly, I'm not a lawyer. But I have to respectfully disagree with you here, Larry. The Fair Play policy, as quoted above, includes catalogues, which this was one of. It also specifically states that (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Motor Speed Control

Hello Iain, (...) You should definitely try Dick Swan's 10x firmware ((URL) Among other goodies (interpretation speed for example ;o), it features more power levels (128 instead of 8), and a flag to modify behavior of PWM motor control. Standard (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: What is the rarest Lego Train set?

Hi, It is not unusual to find some of these older sets, especially partial sets. But to find a working 118 with the whistle, is in my opinion, the hardest and rarest one to find as well as the 139a which was the electronic unit only. I wish to find (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Can I use two cybermasters

lars.gertsen@mail.tele.dk (Lars Gertsen) wrote in message <39CF48B1.3FAA88A2@m....tele.dk>: (...) I've just tested, and it's possible to get RCX-CC to control two Cybermasters at once, from one tower, but they'll both do the same thing (dancing (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: infrared remote control of LEGO trains using NQC and RCX

(...) I'm don't agree with this, because you can use it also in buildings to switch lights in /out, controlling windmills, bridges as well, and this all over the same wires, witch are in this case the track ! Of coarce, the used 'modules 'are (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.trains)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Sensor Sampling; Progress?

So far, I have reconfigured a copy of BrickOS in the following way: 1) Adjusted the clock_handler to improve the accuracy of the sys_time variable. Now running at very close (if not right on) 1 msec per tick. 2) Allowed the FRC (Free-Running (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  NXC/NBC release news

I have posted sourcecode and the win32 build of beta 25 for NBC/NXC. The Linux and Mac OSX binaries will be available later today. February 8, 2007 - NBC 1.0.1.b25 beta is available. - Fixes a string whitespace bug introduced in b22 - Fixes a (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Project WIRRL Update

I'm looking for an RF solution for PC-RCX communication as well, been thinking along very much the same lines as Rob seems to have so far, I too was pondering how to deal with TX/RX switching (though I've not got as far as building a circuit, and (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: I have a Chalanging question!

(...) This is a classic application for what is called an Instrumentation Amplifier. An IA functions just like an ordinary Op-Amp, however it typically offers close-to-rail-to-rail outputs and at least a very high input impedance. One would then use (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Lousy Bradlees Experience

(...) Bradless is one of my favorite stores for general shopping after K-Mart. The selection at most leaves a lot to be desired, even during holiday season. However, as to the old sets you mention, this has been good to me. I once bought Lego set (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

**Real** bulk ordering. - Keeping the basic colors and sizes available ALL the time (last time I looked, I couldn't buy white 1x4's any more!) - A full range of sizes of bricks, plates, slopes and tiles in all the basic colors - A price point (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: [DISC] Shortcircuit eBay?

Larry, I realize that this has been hashed out before, but I must put this in: The reason that it doesn't work is that you don't know how much you have to spend until the auctions close and whether or not you bought something and drained your bank (...) (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  RE: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs

(...) Ummm, that doesn't make sense. You know where the midpoint is by knowing the baud rate, and hence the bit width. The only time you need to sample at the beginning of the bit time is to look for a start bit. This is all very basic asynchronous (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: what makes a legend?

There's a load of reactions here already, so I'll keep it short. I't very hard to give an overall verdict on replacement parts. I mean, almost invisible changes, like the minifig heads, would be hard to object to. In fact, even the 2x4 basic brick (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  UK J-Box 1 Returned to Sender !!!!

Hello all J boxers and festers, just a quick note to say thanks to Duckie Dave, I have finally made contact with Dave Ryder and he has returned J-Box 1 to me. He apologises for having kept it so long and is rather embarrased about it. Anyway, as its (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

More:  Next Page >>