 Local / United Kingdom / 3343
3342  |  3344
Subject:
UK J-Box 1 Returned to Sender !!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:13:51 GMT

Hello all J boxers and festers, just a quick note to say thanks to Duckie
Dave, I have finally made contact with Dave Ryder and he has returned J-Box 1
to me. He apologises for having kept it so long and is rather embarrased about
it.

Anyway, as its in my possesition right now and the box is getting large, I
have taken the liberty of weeding out a few rougue (broken) parts out and
taken my turn. I think the box is very good now, with a few MISB sets and a
new parts bag amoungst the used bits  and pieces. I seem to recall that it was
originally planned to go to Ian Bishop next and then one other before it
completed its journey.

Ian please respond to me at my Freeserve address and I will get the box off to
you.

I suggest that maybe the box be broken up into two when it finishes its
journey as it is getting heavy, that way more boxes will be in circulation and
the weight is kept down. Not to mention the frequency of getting a box is
increased?

PLMK your thoughts?

PS I will be posting J-Box 2 to Liam this week (sorry but I have been busy)

Regards,

Jason
So