  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 581 – 600 of about 37000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: License Intent

(...) <snip> (...) I'm positive you are much more aware of the names problem than myself and 99% of the total community...... If the names were in numeric form this would not be an issue. As we all know the molds have numbers, sets have numbers.... (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Questions (possible spoiler)

Once upon a time, (on Fri, 11 Jun 1999 03:48:29 GMT, to be precise!), Terry K uttered the following profundities.... (...) Okay. Some communication devices talk to each other, despite there not being any particular response by the other party? Do (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Why...

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Ultrasonic sensor calibration settings

Hi, Has anyone tried using the standard NXT Ultrasonic sensor calibration settings? I've been doing a little work on the leJOS i2c interface and although I can read both the factory default values and the current settings I do not seem to be able to (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Help

Hi John, It depends on what kind of circuit your infrared sensors are in. An infrared diode or transistor can not be hooked directly into the HB. They have to be biased properly and the signal amplified to be compatible with either the digital or (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Brick Color

This is a good start. Some suggestions for modifying the results: 1. Look at only a few common parts, especially bricks. I've acquired hundreds of 1x2 plates with clips from recent sets. While these are common, they are tiny. I'd rather know how (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: NXT to NXT communication?

(...) I can't speak for the NXT, but knowing that it has BT, and should be adhering to the specs, then the answer would be yes. The master-slave communication is coordinated via time slots within a piconet. This would avoid message collisions. In (...) (18 years ago, 4-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Vision command + linux

(...) My son is into adding 3D graphics to video footage to create short movies with stuff like flying saucers attacking our car. (URL) out the "Making of" link up at the top somewhere). To do that, we needed figure out where to draw the 3D (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Light Sensor in Mindstorms

The sensor uses two semiconductor devices (that's as technical as I'll get, hopefully). One of them is light sensing and the other is light producing. The sensor works by sending out some light and then sensing how much of that light is reflected (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: UCS Tie-Fighter mini review.

David Drew wrote in message ... (...) Am I the only one that has an over-abundance of black plates? It seems to be the most common plate colour after light grey (and they're mostly from SW sets). (...) 5600 is an extremely difficult set to find. In (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Smooth power or PWM for Lego train motors?

(...) Some model railroad companies actually use that sort of DC to power their trains to make them run more smoothly at low speeds... Fleischmann's "MSF" principle is based around converting 50Hz AC to DC with only diodes, and put the non-smoothed (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: How i can beep the handy in Imgecraft C....

Hi German, I sent this to you before, but I guess you didn't keep it. This one is going to both the robot-board and handyboard lists you can always find it again later by searching the archives for these lists. To beep the beeper using ImageCraft C (...) (27 years ago, 16-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Trains, DCC, and pbForth

(...) The basic DCC ack is defined as an increase of load on the track of at least 60ma for 6ms +/- 1ms. Normally this happens on a quiet track where all you have powered is the decoder being programmed at the time. However, if you have a bunch or (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

(...) Yes, I did read your information. It was very helpful - the best stuff I found on the subject. But as you said, modifying the sensor would probably disqualify. But, that does make me think again about the recent unavailability of the part . . (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: GPS

(...) Since some month the accuracy is about 12 -15 meters. (When I'm right, then there was an error added before to lower accuracy) (...) You get a better resolution if the signal of the aother satellites is better (a higher level) The (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: What is RPM of Gear Motor???

My memory is a bit fuzzy here since it was a while back, but according to my notes... * sensors are sampled every 3ms * rotation sensor is a quadrature encoder with a 4:1 gearing in front of it (one rotation of the axle yields 16 "ticks"). * sensor (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Magnetic Levitator

(...) Very cool! I was wondering, if you photographed the object using a flash, wouldn't the object drop a fraction of a second after that ? Also, I understand that the light shines from the right side, and enters a photodiode on the left side (or (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Whatever happened...

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Calum Tsang wrote: [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Treading ever so lightly into rtl since it appears to be the only sane part of LUGNET right now. I would wager there are more than a few people at LEGO who are already fed up (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  RE: Houston Area Lego Group:

(...) That is correct. Didn't I say that? Maybe I never got that message sent. Or did I mention the other stuff (like Model Team, assorted 70's pieces and whatever new stuff catches my eye) but forget location? (...) I've been MOC-less recently, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: sending signals over power lines

(...) Whether the signal is traveling over AC or DC does not matter. What type of current is running through the wires is unimportant. What is important is that your electical wires *already run all over your house*. What these devices are (...) (28 years ago, 27-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

More:  Next Page >>