  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 341 – 360 of about 37000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Rover based on Hanyboard is evolving well!

Sure.. hey I thought I replied to the list. Here's the picture so far.. note: lugenet doesn't allow jpeg attachments so You will get the image, lugenet will reject them. I am hoping to put up a webpage soon. I've got a few sensors I am designing (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.621)

  Rover based on Hanyboard is evolving well!

Hi, I managed to build up a pan & tilt platform for my rover out of Servos, I hot glued them together and built a mount for my ultrasonic transducer out of perfboard. Also you need to make a baffle for the rear of the transducer or you do get (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.620)

  Re: What is the rarest Lego Train set?

Hi, It is not unusual to find some of these older sets, especially partial sets. But to find a working 118 with the whistle, is in my opinion, the hardest and rarest one to find as well as the 139a which was the electronic unit only. I wish to find (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

frequency
(score: 1.620)

  Re: What is the rarest Lego Train set?

I can't speak to the 4.5V sets, but having watched 12V sets being sold on Ebay for awhile (US and Europe), I'd definitely rate the 7810 locomotive and the 7727 cargo train as being rarer than the 7740. I think the 7740 is somewhat like the 4558 in (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

frequency
(score: 1.619)

  The new Mindstorms products are now available in France

Hello all, A very nice surprise, I wasn't expecting them before november : The Vision Command System, Ultimate Accessory Set, Exploration Mars and Dark Side Developer Kit are now available in France. I just saw (and buyed) them yersterday in (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

frequency
(score: 1.619)

  How well would this go over?

Hi all, I've been thinking (with ideas from Mark Sandlin) about starting up a new contest centered solely around minifig scale racing vehicles. I know the Design a Civvie contest had a racing category, but I am talking about a contest with beefed up (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

frequency
(score: 1.619)

  Can I use two cybermasters

Hello, The price for cybermaster is lowered to about 50 $ here in Denmark so I am thinking of bying a 2nd one. Can I use two CM in the same room or do they all use the same frequency? Lars Gertsen - Denmark (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

frequency
(score: 1.618)

  Re: Beware more SPAM from Andreas Stabno (Was: KC Masterpieces)

(...) I find myself particularly leniant with these spams, sadly... I don't agree with the fact that they're spams, but at least they're really not dished out at complete random (i.e. you know your recipient at least has a chance of being (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

frequency
(score: 1.618)

  Re: Anyone going to the Galactic Challenge?

Hi! With regard to David's and Thomas' success at LEGO competitions, people should know that they are not alone in having made multiple appearances over the years. From my personal knowledge, I can state there also exist: A family from Michigan with (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

frequency
(score: 1.618)

  Re: Can I use two cybermasters

lars.gertsen@mail.tele.dk (Lars Gertsen) wrote in message <39CF48B1.3FAA88A2@m....tele.dk>: (...) I've just tested, and it's possible to get RCX-CC to control two Cybermasters at once, from one tower, but they'll both do the same thing (dancing (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

frequency
(score: 1.618)

  Re: Use PC's IR port instead of IR tower?

In theory it's possible, provided that: [1] The optical frequency matches adequately (anyone know?) [2] 38400 Hz is close enough to the RCX/Scout modulation frequency to get past any bandpass filtering.. [3] The PC software can accurately turn IR (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

frequency
(score: 1.617)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) You can: the going rate on Brickbay seems to be about a dime. Given the frequency with which sellers have 10- or 20-percent off sales, you may be able to save even more, with careful shopping. Otoh, just one person planning to build a large (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

frequency
(score: 1.614)

  Re: RCX2

Bill, If you go to (URL) then follow the 'Tips and Tricks' link, the RCX2 beta SDK is under the 'Master Coders' section. A quick quote from the site: <quote> RCX 2.0 BETA SDK Since we made a few small changes and additions to the firmware after we (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.611)

  Re: Relativity Question

(...) However, some are moving in a certain way as to make it indistuigishable as to who is moving. i.e. me moving away from the universe is equivalent to universe moving away from me. (...) The equations are equivalent no matter what inertia frame (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

frequency
(score: 1.610)

  Re: Relativity Question

(...) observer (...) Acceleration is bad ju-ju, since it isn't accounted for in special relativity. It's only in General Relativity that we get gravity thrown into the mix, and that's taught in grad school. However, from a strictly special (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

frequency
(score: 1.610)

  Re: Charge!

(...) I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the same riff as you are, since mine has far fewer notes, but its worth a try... I don't know the "official" key, and I'm doing this without a piano in front of me, but any major chord should do the trick.... C (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.609)

  Re: Princess Mononoke/San -- LEGO sculpture

(...) I'm starting to think this "Eric Harshbarger" character is a figment of our collective imagination. Do we have any independent verification that he exists? More accurately, I confess, I'm simply unwilling to admit that he's churning out these (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.build)

frequency
(score: 1.608)

  Re: Charge!

Hello, The sequence actually starts on the G, like this: PlayTone(392, EIGHTH); PlayTone(523, EIGHTH); PlayTone(659, EIGHTH); PlayTone(784, EIGHTH * 2); PlayTone(659, EIGHTH); PlayTone(784, EIGHTH * 2); A reasonable value for EIGHTH is 16. Regards, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.608)

  Connection between two different teams of robots

We are trying to make 4 robots play some kind of football game. There should be two different teams (2 robots per team)and they shouldn't communicate with each other. Is it possible to have a robust communication system relying on a different (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

frequency
(score: 1.608)

  Re: Connection between two different teams of robots

(...) should (...) rushing (...) teams. (...) work, (...) Hi Giancarlo. I think you can't avoid phisical interference between the IR messages of the two teams, because there's no way to change the carrier frequency of the IR. With the RCX 2 firmware (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

frequency
(score: 1.607)

More:  Next Page >>