  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 321 – 340 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Gladiator

(...) after it opened. After all the touble getting in (there were nine of us, only four credit cards between us and you cant get tickets to an R movie with out credit cards so we had to split it all up, etc.). After thirty minutes three people (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

frequency
(score: 1.643)

  Re: Lousy Bradlees Experience

(...) Bradless is one of my favorite stores for general shopping after K-Mart. The selection at most leaves a lot to be desired, even during holiday season. However, as to the old sets you mention, this has been good to me. I once bought Lego set (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

frequency
(score: 1.640)

  SCI, IC and interrupts

Hi I need to communicate with my handy board using the serial port using the Interrupt for SCI. I tried to test several programs that I found, without success. My basic test is the following. 1.- I created and .asm file which is a copy of the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.639)

  Re: Public Events

So... let's talk about it. I think it wouldn't be a bad idea for a meeting to have one or two people speak who've been to LEGOland. I haven't gone there yet, and I think it'd it'd be a real hoot to hear about somebody's experiences there. Maybe a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

frequency
(score: 1.636)

  Re: legos biggest mistake is...

(...) And America is a prudish country how? Granted, one only hears suggestive nuances on network TV, but how many households have cable? How many people have access to pornography? Virtually all of the people that I have known who have had a (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

frequency
(score: 1.636)

  Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns?

(...) I think part of the reason that no such lobby exists is because the frequency of bleach-related violence is very low, and almost no one robs a convenience store with a bottle of soap. Of course you're correct, though; the incidence of (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

frequency
(score: 1.635)

  IR (formally 6.8nF cap)

I have asked for confirmation as to which frequency (38 or 40 KHz) is correct. As my current components should give me a frequency of 39KHz (1/3.883KOhm*6.6nF) I should be able to use either with out to much problem. I am thinking of using the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.634)

  IR Transmission/Reception

Can any body confirm what frequency the IR transmission/reception system on the HB should be working at ?. The documentation (HB Manual) states that the HB has a 38KHz system but the Assembly Manual states for testing the transmission circuit you (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.633)

  Re: 6.8nF Capacitor

I don't suppose you know what the formula is for calculating the value of the frequency ?. 1/(R4*C6) possibly ?. This equation gives 38396Hz (38.4KHz) which means that my 6.6nF caps give 39560Hz (39.6KHz) which is closer to 40KHz than the 6.8nF (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.632)

  Re: IR (formally 6.8nF cap)

yes, a variance of 1 kHz in the carrier frequency makes no difference at all to these sensors. f. In your message you said: (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.632)

  Re: negotiating with winners on Ebay, has anyone tried?

"Whytcross, Benjamin" <BWhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au> wrote in message news:1D0812CAE3E7D21...ccess.com. au... (...) As I recall, microwaving lego probably won't work. A microwave works by heating the water molecules inside food, which just happen (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

frequency
(score: 1.632)

  Re: IR (formally 6.8nF cap)

there's not really a big diff in the performance of the ir sensors given 38 or 40 khz. so either is fine, +/- a few khz just doesn't really matter, you have to detune 10 khz or so for it to matter. there is an issue whereby there are two different (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.632)

  Re: UCS Tie-Fighter mini review.

"Paul Baulch" <paul@vic.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:FyInoL.5oD@lugnet.com... (...) frequency, (...) conflict (...) This seems strange. On the catalogue ad, the vehicle was surrounded by several double-height 2*4's, each with a different (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

frequency
(score: 1.631)

  Re: UCS Tie-Fighter mini review.

David Drew wrote in message ... (...) Am I the only one that has an over-abundance of black plates? It seems to be the most common plate colour after light grey (and they're mostly from SW sets). (...) 5600 is an extremely difficult set to find. In (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

frequency
(score: 1.629)

  Re: RC control on Pneumatics, gearboxes and polarity switches

There is one very important point that no one has considered. The FCC has set up laws prohibiting use of air frequencies on land vehicles. This is to protect RC pilots from interference from other people on the same frequency. Someone could be (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

frequency
(score: 1.628)

  Legos and Line Plots

Howdy, ...my mother-in-law teaches middle school math, and I have been taking her lessons and rewriting them so that they use LEGOs. The following is an example...enjoy! Richard rwright@pcsedu.com www.edventures.com Title: Making LEGO Line Plots (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.edu)

frequency
(score: 1.628)

  Re: RC control on Pneumatics, gearboxes and polarity switches

(...) Not to worry, I've been using that equipment for long and are well in to the laws and such here in Sweden. It's in a legal and open, free band with no restrictions at all. No one uses that frequency for airplanes anymore here in Sweden, and if (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

frequency
(score: 1.627)

  Re: Autonomous Robot

What if instead of two counter rotating lasers one tower, we use two towers each with one laser and one non-lego IR emitter that counter rotate at a set speed under the control of an RCX. I believe we can make non-lego emitter/detector pairs that (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.627)

  Re: Will Lego Learn a lesson?

(...) something they like, they know they can't wait until they can afford it (which might take months for the 8-12 crowd) because more than likely it will be gone. A short product cycle increases both the urgency of buying new products right away, (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

frequency
(score: 1.625)

  Re: Relative height of cars and cabooses

(...) This answer is for american practice, rather than european (where cabooses per se were not at all common, although brakevans *were* used)... note that early canadian writings may refer to a caboose as a brakevan. The answer is, of course: "it (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

frequency
(score: 1.624)

More:  Next Page >>