 Off-Topic / Fun / 5233
Re: Gladiator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 20:04:55 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Greg Majewski writes:
Anyone seen this movie yet? I did and I must say it was a lot better than I
was expecting it to be. It was a bit predictable, though. Nonetheless, I still
thought it was great! That Sciconian chariot scnee was the greatest!
Greg Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html

I think I am one of the few who hated it. I went with my friends the Saturday
after it opened. After all the touble getting in (there were nine of us, only
four credit cards between us and you cant get tickets to an R movie with out
credit cards so we had to split it all up, etc.). After thirty minutes three
people stayed, three people went to see Frequency, and three people (myself
included) left the theatre to Gameworks next door. It was just not my type of
movie and only one of the remaining people liked it.