 Off-Topic / Fun / 5234
Re: Gladiator (spoilers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 22:30:31 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Eric Joslin writes:
For my money, the best scene by far is... ummm, I'm going to insert some
spoiler space here:

Just as a note, spoiler space works better in NNTP than in the web interface, I
think.

When you're at the front page, or at the list of posts in a group, all the
space is compacted out by Todd's algorithm. So I saw your spoiler anyway, not
that I care about this movie.

Not criticising, not sure anything can (or should) be DONE about it, (manually
insert a bunch of non blank filler so it doesn't get munched? Get a tag
supported by Todd?) but thought I'd mention it.

++Lar