 Off-Topic / Fun / 5262
Re: Gladiator (spoilers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 22:49:49 GMT

Can't find it in my version 5!  ;-(

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

--
www.fastinternet.net.au/~ghyde
--

Anders Isaksson <isaksson.etuna@REMOVEebox.tninet.se> wrote in message
Geoffrey Hyde skrev i meddelandet ...
Which reminds me, I must find out if some program HAS a ROT13 decoder!!

Outlook Express has, at least my 4.72! Just raise your eyes to the menu • line,
press 'Edit', and there it is! Or did they remove it from OE5?

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm