 Off-Topic / Fun / 5238
5237  |  5239
Special:
[DAT] (requires LDraw-compatible viewer)
Re: Gladiator (spoilers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 11:58:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Eric Joslin writes:
For my money, the best scene by far is... ummm, I'm going to insert some
spoiler space here:

Just as a note, spoiler space works better in NNTP than in the web interface, • I
think.

When you're at the front page, or at the list of posts in a group, all the
space is compacted out by Todd's algorithm. So I saw your spoiler anyway, not
that I care about this movie.

Not criticising, not sure anything can (or should) be DONE about it,

Hmm.  Oops. I read in compact mode, so I forget about the summaries.  I know
what can be done about it, though:

SPOLIER:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

That oughta do it. :D

Sorry if anyone had the movie spoiled by me. :(

eric