  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 2061 – 2080 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Posting to lugnet.cad.dat and line lengths

Everybody, Todd recently explained to my why some of the lines in DAT files were being wrapped, which causes problems in rendering. The problem is that the newsreader you use to post from has its line lengths set too low. So the newsreader wraps the (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.892)

  RE: Tripod Help

Hi Kevin, You made my day! Other than a short thread on puppeteers, sci-fi and the universe, I thought no one was interested by my posts. I have to thank you too, you got me started on a 4-legged walker. I haven't synchronized the front and back (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Off-topic messages (was: Re: The Minifig Generator??)

(...) I had no idea that you were so young. With the words "HTMLpro" in there, I thought you must be at least 25 and out in the work world. This certainly changes the way to view things. (...) Well, keep in mind that first, before re-posting the (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: New Service Packs for 1999..

(...) by (...) post (...) anonymous (...) Absolutely! I was unclear. Even disregarding the Terms of Use (which I'm not), I have personal moral objections to the forwarding of private information, anonymous or otherwise. What I had meant to state is (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: AUSTRIAN RAIL CAR

Brian Williams wrote: Great post (...) But I disagree with the above. :-) How serious did you want me to be?? :-) The 4551 is one of the finest 9V sets (I put it right behind metroliner) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Element search with fuzzy categories

(...) Right-o. The real thingie (remember, the /dbtoys/elementsearch/ thingie is just a toy/prototype) will need to be smart like that, so it knows what's too little to return vs. what's too much. (...) Dunno. Maybe some of both, but probably few if (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

post
(score: 0.892)

  re: Club Ideas

Danger, long post. These are my comments on the Club/Group ideas: Of course they are all my own twisted opinions. ;-) FWIW. (...) I'm not too concerned with the name. baylug is fine. It's probably easier than researching/getting approval from LEGO (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Off-topic messages (was: Re: The Minifig Generator??)

On Tue, 12 Jan 1999 04:04:44 GMT, in lugnet.robotics you write: (...) Chris, I would like you to please stop posting off-topic messages in the lugnet.robotics newsgroup. It is connected via an e-mail gateway to a mailing list called (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Minifigs and Music

(...) Thanks! No profit here (which is why I'm not currently involved in any metroliner, airport shuttle or galaxy explorer auctions :) And the credit will appear adjacent to the piano. Got a url? I'll adjacently post that too. -Tom McD. (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories

(...) Well, I just remembered that you'd saved me from opening a huge can of worms. :) To be more accurate, I wanted to categorize the sets based on color scheme, and it probably wasn't super-clear that I was considering breaking up the "Classic (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Colors

(...) Right. LDraw itself doesn't differentiate between parts and models. That's just a convenience for us humans. (...) Sorry, I misunderstood. I was under the impression that you were going to work on a 'real' part-file. So the rest of this post (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Everything I ever wanted to learn about life I learned on Lugnet (was Re: IMAP vs MAPI)

(...) It's okay to be old, unless you're meatloaf. It's not a bad idea to include a spam-resistant url in every discussion post. If a woman says no, then you really can't afford to take chances; if she says no but really means yes, then you might (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: L-cad is getting irritating!

(...) The person who emailed you the info can post it to the group, or mail to Todd, and I'm sure either another member of the group could fill out the form for him, or Todd would enter him/her into the Lugnet database. It's slightly more trouble, (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer)

Mark Dittenber wrote in message <369AD087.954C08E3@c...et.com>... (...) I have it and I am not sure what I think. It was a present and I don't think that I would have bought it myself. There are a fair number of parts, but nothing special. I took (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: TLG investigation

(...) This is odd. The references line seems to be ok, yet Larry's post appeared as threaded to the original post in the thread, rather than what he was replying to. (...) Hell no. Just like with guns, psychos who feel they need guns to defend (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Line wrapping in lugnet.cad.dat files

(...) Nope. lugnet.cad.dat:50 was posted through your newsreader rather than the web interface or the e-mail gateway. (The 'X-Nntp-Posting-Host' header says 146.phoenix-05-10rs....ss.att.net rather than (URL) or a gateway address), so the problem is (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Holy time-zone differences, Batman!

(...) I try not to. :) (...) OK, I'll go dig it up and reply to it and post the reply here. (...) Well, certainly the .test group is perfect for -discovering- issues. In terms of bringing them up for discussion, this group here is the best place*, (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

(...) Well, there is normally the way I used to be able to do it and normally the way I seem to manage to do it nowadays. Before I was put in charge of my office I could check right at 8am because, lucky me, I didn't have anything else to do (well, (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

(...) Matt, does this mean that you (a) don't currently get lugnet.announce via e-mail, or (b) feel that the S@H specials don't belong in the .announce group, or (c) would like to receive announcements of S@H specials via e-mail but not other types (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Pyramids

Copy of a reply I made to a post on RTL: ---...--- (...) Incidentally, while writing Tom on this subject today I came up with the following formulas for figuring out how many slopes it takes to build a pyramid (assuming all 2x2 slopes as Tom is (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

More:  Next Page >>