 Administrative / General / 853
Re: Holy time-zone differences, Batman!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 13:29:10 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> writes:

[...]
BTW, Todd, do you read lugnet.off-topic.test?

I try not to.  :)

Would you care to comment
on the article <m3d84ddi4c.fsf@sade.uio.no>?

OK, I'll go dig it up and reply to it and post the reply here.

(I thought the test group
would be appropriate for technical stuff like that, but on second
thoughts, perhaps this group is better suited?  Back where I come from,
test groups are always used to discuss various technical issues, as well
as geeky things.  :-)

Well, certainly the .test group is perfect for -discovering- issues.  In
terms of bringing them up for discussion, this group here is the best
place*, where it won't get lost in a sea of other test postings.

--Todd

* for now