  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 21 – 40 of about 37000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Visit Kyle's Universe of Lego today!

Kyle, Just a polite reminder that posting something multiple times because it hasn't gotten a reply probably isn't the best approach. I realize it might be dissappointing that your post about your website which you put a lot of time into didn't get (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

post, frequency
(score: 2.498)

  Re: WARNING: spam from Helge Viker

(...) Well-- an interesting note on this... I got email from him on my OTHER email account, NOT on the one I usually post to LUGNET from... In fact, I don't think the LUGNET system even 'knows' about that email address... It never went out on RTL (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post, frequency
(score: 2.491)

  Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?

(...) Thanks! (...) Umm.. It's possible. There is certainaly variation in how people conduct their sexual lives, but I am not sure if that is genetically or socially induced. Maybe a little of both. So where does the 'weak abstinance gene' arrise (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post, frequency
(score: 2.490)

  Re: Autonomous Robot

in article FyyAqy.5zy@lugnet.com, Ian Warfield at ipw47@hotmail.com wrote on 8/7/00 6:56 PM: (...) That's what this is all about, after all. Type on! (...) There are two ways to design a laser sensor - directional or omnidirectional. Either way (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

post, frequency
(score: 2.464)

  Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!)

(...) me (...) Hey. THAT is a nifty idea. Circumvents the "I dont want my address publicly posted" while also solving or at least reducing the frequency of "I don't have so and so's address can anyone help?" Um, is there any Jambalaya (or other) (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

post, frequency
(score: 2.450)

  Re: Post Count

Kevin McMillin <mcmillins@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:G5Gp9t.CID@lugnet.com... (...) posts. (...) Only thing I'd say is that "posting frequency" has probably mostly accelerated since day 1, so chances are, it'll happen before that. Hey, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

post, frequency
(score: 2.436)

  Another Outage?

Did we apparently have another outage just now? No response from the server for a block of time, and when it responded, the newest post was 58 min old... It could be a perception thing but the outages seem to be increasing in frequency to me. Should (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

post, frequency
(score: 2.431)

  Re: Error in Hash Database again?

(...) Indeed it does, and perhaps that is what it was. But I could swear I saw the very post that was mixed in there long long ago (on the 10th) and then it reappeared out of order. But it could have been a dup that got stuck somewhere and just now (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

post, frequency
(score: 2.430)

  Re: Posting frequency?

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G6Grs5.8u0@lugnet.com... (...) Yup, I kinda figured the debaters would make the top, followed by the rest of us. You're more of a loudmouth than I, but you've been hampered by being in school as (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

post, frequency
(score: 2.428)

  Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

(...) Hmm, I don't think it ranked how often people posted (e.g., frequency) but listed the total numbers of articles posted by each person for a few groups. Anyway, here's an up-to-date list across all LUGNET newsgroups (I'll post something another (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

post, frequency
(score: 2.427)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

<BIG snip> On a related (sorta) note, Is there a easy/fast way to figure out when my first post was? I'm pretty sure it would be in Decemeber 1999... I tried a few times back when the search was enaled but since that was not ordered by date it (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

post, frequency
(score: 2.426)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

(...) Glad someone else said that. :-) ++Lar (raising next year's count with an essentially valueless post) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

post, frequency
(score: 2.426)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3A51627D.5A9B56...ing.com... (...) Terry was the creator and maintainer of the original James Jessiman memorial site, and handled official LCAD updates for about two years after James' passing (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

post, frequency
(score: 2.426)

  Re: Can I use two cybermasters

Without picking up the soldering iron and modifying its frequency, talking to multiple CyberMasters on the same frequency is, I guess, very similar to talking to multiple RCXs through IR. When the PC sends out a command through the tower, every (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

post, frequency
(score: 2.418)

  Re: AIR FUD, or, Cellphone makers liable for air crashes?

(...) True, but how about the FCC's current strategy of restricting EM emissions to certain frequency ranges? Does the noise that spills out of a Palm Pilot or even a cell phone really cover a wide range of frequencies? However, I believe that the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post, frequency
(score: 2.411)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

(...) Snip! (...) SNIP!! WEE! I average one post a day, so here's too meeting my blabbermouth quota!! It is likely that now that I have my web site back, and there is an end in sight to my storage dilema that I'll be posting more frequently in the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

post, frequency
(score: 2.407)

  Lego R/C etc

I'm sorry for the delay in being able to post on this subject. I've been out of town for a couple of weeks, and will be away for a few days this week as well. It's the busy season for me! Here is the current state of the game; I have built a few (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

post, frequency
(score: 2.405)

  Re: On teasers and previews ...

(...) I think site updates, previews, and teasers should be announced using common sense. I think MOCs are great! I have many myself. However, every time an announcement is made when a new character or storyline is created...it gets to be a hassle. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

post, frequency
(score: 2.403)

  Re: NELUG BrikWars 3-17-2001

I have to ask this, how often do you run your BrikWars games? The frequency of posts seems to be increasing and I am interested in participating in some of these events. I have downloaded all the available rules from of various sources on the net (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.gaming)

post, frequency
(score: 2.402)

  Re: E-mail authentication during posting

Hi Todd, I understand the reasons for doing this, but unfortunately, I used a newsreader to check LUGNet. Now if I want to post, I'll have to go to my browser, look up the newsgroup, find the message I want to respond to, and then post. Needless to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

post, frequency
(score: 2.378)

More:  Next Page >>