 Gaming / 710
Re: NELUG BrikWars 3-17-2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 03:13:18 GMT

I have to ask this, how often do you run your BrikWars games? The frequency
of posts seems to be increasing and I am interested in participating in some
of these events. I have downloaded all the available rules from of various
sources on the net and I usually play Lego Pirate Wars but I would like to
branch out into something different. Could you post when the next events
will be and do I need to go to the NELUG newsgroup for updates.

Thanks
James
"Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message
The first batch of my pictures from NELUG's BrikWars game on Saturday, • March
17th are available on Brickshelf.  Pics only, I'm afraid- no text.  Still, • I'll
cheerfully answer any questions.

More will be coming from me (and presumably others) eventually.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=lorbaat

Follow-ups set to lugnet.fun.gaming.

eric