 People / 1433
Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 13:19:48 GMT

In lugnet.people, Mike Stanley writes:
In lugnet.people, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.people, Frank Filz writes:

Hmm, interesting. I guess I've got some catching up to do...

It's not about quantity, it's about quality. You have no catching up to do
on that score

Well, in your case quantity and quality have gone hand in hand, of course. :)

Glad someone else said that. :-)

++Lar (raising next year's count with an essentially valueless post)