 People / 1394
Re: Posting frequency?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 03:46:28 GMT

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G6Grs5.8u0@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.people, Tim Courtney writes:
About a year ago or more, Todd posted a list of peoples' names and ranked how
often they posted to Lugnet.  Just out of curiosity, Todd, could you generate
one of those again?  I think it would be neat to compare to the old one and • also
to see who the loudmouths are now ;-)

<grin>

Tim, you and I would probably be way up there. ;-)  And if o-t.debate is
counted, we'd probably be 3rd and 4th places (right after Scott and Larry of
course!!)

Yup, I kinda figured the debaters would make the top, followed by the rest of
us.  You're more of a loudmouth than I, but you've been hampered by being in
school as well.  My schedule is a lot more free. :P

I get occasional emails for help with Lugnet just because the person has 'seen
me post there a lot.'  If that isn't telling me something...

(Actually I would probably only be way up there for early 2000, til about
July... after that I neglected lugnet a bit. But I'm still a blabbermouth.
And I'll shush now. ;-)

Do you know the meaning of the word shush? <gdr>

-Shiri

P.S. Tim-my boy, you misspelled curiousity...

Ever since I stopped having spelling tests at the end of Jr High, my spelling
has declined.  I've even un-learned how to spell certain words -- strange, and
scary at that.  Thank God for the little jagged red underlines in MS Word ;-)

-Tim
(who is hopefully off to Brandon's soon)