 People / 1395
Re: Posting frequency?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 04:37:31 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message
news:G6Gt1I.482@lugnet.com...
<snip>
I get occasional emails for help with Lugnet just because the person has • 'seen
me post there a lot.'  If that isn't telling me something...

<snip>
Tim was referring to me. :) Anyhoo he did help even if I did figure it out
myself :) HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.who's on his way back to the party