 People / 1805
Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 14:16:09 GMT

In lugnet.people, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.people, Tim Courtney writes:
About a year ago or more, Todd posted a list of peoples' names and ranked
how often they posted to Lugnet.  Just out of curiosity, Todd, could you
generate one of those again?  I think it would be neat to compare to the
old one and also to see who the loudmouths are now ;-)

Hmm, I don't think it ranked how often people posted (e.g., frequency) but
listed the total numbers of articles posted by each person for a few groups.
Anyway, here's an up-to-date list across all LUGNET newsgroups (I'll post
something another time broken down by group)...  This is counting the X-Real-
Life-Name header (and ignoring externally-originated articles that don't have
that header) and not counting messages posted automatically by the system
itself...trimmed to the most active 1000 (of 2900) posters...

SORTED BY NAME
-------------- • Snip!
365 Aaron West
SNIP!!

WEE!  I average one post a day, so here's too meeting my blabbermouth quota!!
It is likely that now that I have my web site back, and there is an end in
sight to my storage dilema that I'll be posting more frequently in the not
so distant future.  Goal=hit 900 by this time next year!
Best get busy...
And now we know that Lar is the TRUE Grand Admiral, but probably not a
Muffin Head :o)
Blah, blah
Aaron