 People / 1804
Re: attention - Gene Rodriguez / The Brickyard / BAD TRADER ALERT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 13:12:15 GMT

I have received one and only one message from Gene Rodriguez
since posting this message (below), in which he asks for my
mailing address (citing loss of his online database as the
reason for needing this).  Since then, nothing, in spite of
two separate "hello?" follow-up messages on my part.

Franklin

In lugnet.market.auction, Franklin W. Cain writes:
Gene,

It is now February, more than six months
since your original message announcing
your "temporary" hiatus.

I have been more than patient.

I want to clear my account and receive all remaining
Lego parts due to me.

Furthermore, I expect you to send my merchandise
to my proper address (and _not_ to my old address).
I updated the entry for my address at your site
almost a year ago, but the last two packages
that you sent to me were sent to the old address.

I expect an answer ackowledging this message
within 72 hours (three business days).

Franklin