  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1521 – 1540 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

I agree to returning to the old greys/browns (the new don't need to disappear, just bring back the old). Tom Stangl (38), Cantonment, Florida USA ~$10-20,000/yr 1997-2004 ~$200 post-2004 (on post-color-change sets. Still a few thousand on (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: TLG investigation

(...) This is odd. The references line seems to be ok, yet Larry's post appeared as threaded to the original post in the thread, rather than what he was replying to. (...) Hell no. Just like with guns, psychos who feel they need guns to defend (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: hello?

(...) its cause it was sent to me. most of them are. I read you post and felt that it was not "post worthy" so I chose not to send you the "confirmation" e-mail Chris With great power, comes Great responsibility -- Spiderman (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: I was thinking about bipedal walkers this morning and....

Lots of responses to my post, so I'm following up my own post to address all of them. A lot of people are pointing out that this has been done before in the field of robotics, but what I was actually asking about is if it's been done before in (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 1.024)

  What do I do wrong?

Hello, everybody! I'm sure this has been asked over and over again, but I could not find an answer so far. If you look at this post: (URL) there is a picture embedded, with a link behind it. OK, I copied the syntax used in this post for my post (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.people.newbie)

post
(score: 1.024)

  [LEGO] Test

I haven't been able to post for a while, I guess something changed since I first become a member of this list about 5-6 years ago. This is a test to see if I can post messages now. Will I be able to post now directly from Outlook or do I have to (...) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 1.024)

  roll call -- for those who can not post

it has been brought to my attention that several of our members can not post to LUG's the list I have so far is: Ivan Steve H I had this problem when i was trying to set up my work acct. but it solved itself the second time I applied. I'm sure i (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: If only...

(...) Um, I did post this to the Star Wars group, right? I didn't think I made a cross post into Space... As for why X-Wings, Y-Wings & TIEs seem to be the most popular - well, in the 3 movies, they are the fighters shown the most often. The Rebels (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Suggestions for posting articles using web interface

(...) Cool. Saw it in action, nice. Now give us both a post AND preview button. :-) This lets us post the quickies quickly, as well as circumventing the large message problem you allude to below. (Power users) <intersect> NN3 users) (is the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

Thanks Aaron! I really wanted this Barchetta to be as smooth as possible. I have to recognise it took me long time before daring to post anything in here... Now that I receive a warm and friendly welcome, I'll dare more often! JP. (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Episode 1 DVD

I was just logging on to post the same news! But anyway, I can at least post the link to the official press release at the Star Wars website: (URL) wonder if there will be a special "No Jar Jar" option... ah, probably not. ~Mark "I sure miss my (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: My inventory post is being rejected

Jeff Stembel wrote in message ... (...) 4 (...) another (...) think (...) you (...) So what lines in my inventories look like DAT files? I guess I'm not up on DAT files enough to intentionally emulate one, I have to do it by accident. It must be (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Arctic Adventurers

(...) famous (...) Wow, that's really interesting Bruce. Thanks for the brief geology lesson. I think I will look into this some more and post up my findings. This post site is truly one of LUGNET's best. You never know what you are going to get (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: New Moc - Lego Fair (and apparently 5 cents was overpriced)

In lugnet.announce.moc, C. L. GunningCook wrote: (snip) Great story! Great models. I am delighted to see that your post was the top rated post on the LUGNET front page yesterday. Clearly lots of other people think highly of your work as well. I like (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: First MOC post--minifig scale dropship

(...) I've always wanted to build a mechwarrior-style dropship, the were always the coolest :D VERY nice engines, the xpod tops and even the lt grey barrels are very nice touches! I also like the blue missle packs on the front of the ship, very evil (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

post
(score: 1.024)

  My top 10

this is where I will post the best(IMO) mecha I have seen around here I wil post them with the site and maker 10. (URL) Mladen Pejic 9. (URL) Kunimasa 8. (URL) Colin Gutierrez 7. (URL) Todd Amacher 6. (URL) Mark Sandlin 5. (URL) Ben Vaughn 4. (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Legos Project

I am trying to post an idea for lego builders. Could someone explain why it won't post, help. I want to get this project off the ground. BWalsh@use.salvationary.or (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.people)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: L-cad is getting irritating!

OK, so I won't post a 'me to' message to L-Cad, but I can post one here. So, FWIW I think moving to Lugnet would be an excellent idea. I'm all for it! (here's an out right commitment for you Todd!) I get it now... the list server was down. Makes (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Posting problem

(...) Todd, The message to which I was replying is: (URL) my reply is: (URL) it's got something to do with the length of the post? The original post I was replying to is quite long, but I had snipped everything... just thinking out loud... Thanks (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

post
(score: 1.024)

  My First Post

Well , for a couple of months iv'e just kinda been lurking around. You see , I sed to like LEGO when I was little , and during about near the end of summer of 2000 , I found some old legos in my attic abnd started just playing with some old medieval (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

post
(score: 1.024)

More:  Next Page >>