 People / Newbie / 285
284  |  286
Subject:
What do I do wrong?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:28:26 GMT

Hello, everybody!

I'm sure this has been asked over and over again, but I could not find
an answer so far.

If you look at this post: http://news.lugnet.com/starwars/?n=17532 there
is a picture embedded, with a link behind it.

OK, I copied the syntax used in this post for my post
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=2933 and there is only a textual
link in it.

Nonetheless, if I examine the source of the posts from the NNTP side,
they are syntactically equivalent - or is there a difference I can't
see/access from the NNTP side of things?

Is there a documentation somewhere that covers the topic of embedding
links and pictures in posts from the NNTP side of things?

Wondering, Christian