 People / Newbie / 287
Re: What do I do wrong?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 14:57:18 GMT

Joe Meno wrote:
It appears that you didn't post the note in FTX.
What/WHo/Where is FTX?

The syntax works when you use
that format. I don't know how that is done in NNTP, though, as I directly send
using the web interface.
I tried that web interface, but considered it not worth the trouble. I
sincerely hope(d) that I could use the system from the NNTP side of
things without having to turn to another webthingy.

Anyway, forgot my password already, would have to dig for it.

And GREAT MOC! And nice presentation!
Thanks!

Yours, Christian