  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1501 – 1520 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Ninja polybag

(...) I just -barely- got mine from US S@H back in the fall of 1993 when they were almost out. Darn things were only like US$2.25 I think... But even if it's going to cost $10-$20 to get one from Japan, it's just cool to know it's at least possible. (...) (26 years ago, 24-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.900)

  More 1999 Figs... ?

Check out this URL again... (URL) stuff, new themes, new figs... There is a lot to ponder about here: 1) 2 new ninja colors - red and white. A new Ninja minifig set? 2) Lauch crew - more... 3) Orange usage in figs (go vols?) 4) Rock Raiders - (...) (26 years ago, 24-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: what is this folow up thingy?

This is a really big thread, and I am trying to break Todd's tree view of the thread. So ignore this post. ++Lar (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Shop at home?

(...) This whole footnote thing started mostly as a joke, and now it's getting out of hand. You're catching me in inconsistencies! Augh. OK: (2) footnote 0 is 0 because it refers to something from another append so the footnote anchor isn't visible (...) (26 years ago, 25-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Warehouse clubs (was Re: Sorting

(...) Hmm... well we can hope that if there's a restock maybe Costco will have GCJ too. I'd get more of those! As for getting a BJ's card I think two of these is enough. Wish Sam's carried better toys, I like them better overall. ++Lar ======== (...) (26 years ago, 25-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: What are the best lego places in South Bay?

not that this is the mindstorms set, but I was shocked to see about 30 motor kits at the local target store in Pal Alto shopping center. They also seem to be having a 20% off sale also on all lego' in stock too!.. - shayn Mike Dunker wrote in (...) (26 years ago, 25-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: More 1999 Figs... ?

(...) I couldn't disagree more. Lego should go back to simplified minifigs, they look much better. I think it is a mistake for them to go away from the classics they built their toy empire on. Also, I have noticed that since I have been off of RTL (...) (26 years ago, 24-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Workspace

(...) When I lived in Manhattan I built (1) a queen size loft bed and the space under it became part of my living room. I didn't want a post in the middle of the room, so we put three of the posts at the corners of the bed and for the corner that (...) (26 years ago, 1-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: CFD: rec.toys.lego feed here

(...) 6. Change your server config to transparently ignore messages crossposted to valid lugnet groups and RTL. My guess is that people doing this (maybe I'm giving people too much credit?) have some setup (like a caching server) where they can in (...) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Reverse Auction for Halloween Buckets

lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) writes: OK, this is down to 2 hard offers and 1 soft offer. Status: * Going Twice. If no offer beats Tom's significantly ($15 or more) by mid-day Sunday, I'll consider Tom's offer binding and send him the $$ for the (...) (26 years ago, 25-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: RC Car question

I would assume it would be a collection of FEQ. but I have noticed, LegoG has only a single car racing on the box. This could be a bad sign. I'll look around my San Jose to see if anyone else has one and I'll race him. we'll see -- Shayn Raney (...) (...) (26 years ago, 25-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: New vs. old (was Re: More 1999 Figs... ?)

(...) I don't see much in Insectoids. The main reason is that they have so many specialized pieces. If they built the same shapes with the pieces they had five years ago, I would be all for them. Lego can't really go anywhere with Ninja, what other (...) (26 years ago, 25-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Official LEGO Storage Pictures

(...) UK (...) It's not in the 1998 Service Brochure. Good 'ol Busy-Bee has the red tray and the storage cabinet in stock. 757 Red Storage Cabinet £5.99 759 Wooden Self Assembly Storage Cabinet (notrays inc.) £19.99 Mention me Simon Denscombe if you (...) (26 years ago, 25-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: list/group merge (was RE: Newbie Question.. FAQ?

Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) Ahhh, why do I post on controversial messages??? I *don't* really hate it. Didn't I say that I would subscribe to both groups if there was a split? (...) The exact same thing I now do with (...) (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Newspaper Article

I got an article out of the paper today with a little story about Star Wars Lego and it has some b&w pictures, One of the X-Wing (including R-2) and the Darth Vader minifig. Anybody interested to read it E-mail me djost@cybertrails.com, Maybe (...) (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

post
(score: 0.900)

  CFD: rec.toys.lego feed here

As of today, there have been half a doezn posts to rec.toys.lego already which were crossposted to one or more lugnet.* newsgroups. Of course, those messages will never make it here because this server doesn't carry rec.toys.lego and doesn't (...) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: New Auction: Trains & Century Skyway

(...) Here's a vouch for Eric, he's solid. Some comments: (1) (...) If this one goes for much over 200, I may have to dust one of mine (new in box) off, I seem to recall them as going for a bit under this price. It's a must have set for Trainies, (...) (26 years ago, 25-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.899)

  Re: lugnet.* discussion groups by mail

(...) Hmm, this problem must come up all the time with mailing list technology and the abundance of list exploders. I wonder how this scenario differs from the reverse situation, where a mailing list would have to reject posts coming from people (...) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.899)

  Re: scans uploaded today, 10/19/98

Hi Kevin, I checked out your rejected text, and seen that it has 1818, 2870, 2849 and 2885 included. They are all promotional stes as far as I know, so I think you may post them too, since your policy (AFAIK again) allows posting promotional set (...) (26 years ago, 28-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)

post
(score: 0.899)

  Re: what is this folow up thingy?

Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) Agreed! But I hope my point is not lost in the use of the car analogy. The analogy is not central, and I hope it does not distract from what I was trying to stress (last paragraphs). It is my fault for (...) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

post
(score: 0.899)

More:  Next Page >>