 Publishing / 86
Re: scans uploaded today, 10/19/98
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 10:05:57 GMT

Hi Kevin,

I checked out your rejected text, and seen that it has 1818, 2870, 2849 and
2885 included. They are all promotional stes as far as I know, so I think
you may post them too, since your policy (AFAIK again) allows posting
promotional set instructions independent from their introduction date.

Selçuk

Kevin Loch wrote in message <362BEE38.3C74@kl.net>...
0722: p.8-20 (what about 1-7?)