  Search Results: lego
 Results 3621 – 3640 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  "For Lego, an Online Lifeline?"

Taken from: (URL) For Lego, an Online Lifeline? The building-block maker has had some rough times as toys go digital, but its new Lego Factory Web site may help it reconnect with kids When he was a three-year-old boy, Neal McClatchey's father (...) (19 years ago, 24-Aug-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Given a bunch of asses and this nice fellow, why not pick him? At least its exclusively what he does. Its not about buying the sets for resell for me. Its about TLC giving everyone an even chance, that's all. Why is that so ridiculous a thing (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: More information on LEGO Digital Designer and other things

(...) It was just one dance on the table! Just one! Oh man... The process we are undergoing right now is just the first step. As we develop and move forward on one step, it changes the others. Our goal way back when was to have the brick by brick (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Lego at Chapters

Chapters Online is selling Lego in the toy section. (URL) look pretty average and selection seems to be limited, but they do ship to Canada in Canadian dollars, of course, unlike most web stores! Cheers, Heather -- Heather Patey St. John's, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Lego Beach's Newest Acquisition

The Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service is pleased to announce another acquisition. Our newest piece of equipment is a 1991 Hess Firefighting Apparatus Commercial Tanker. The new Engine Forty Two can be seen at the following URL: (URL) the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

I know this is yesterday's squabble, but I'm just now reading it, and moving my reply to .o-t.d. (...) I don't know Larry, have never met him, but this is not the impression I'm getting of him. The only impression I'm getting from reading this (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) No, he didn't ask wether there would be more train summits, but having assumed there assumed there will be, whether non-northamerican train fans (lego staff don't really count) will be included in the invitations. James (who is trying to hatch (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Space MOC: Nebula-III

(...) Mmmm... Big Daddy with soap... you can't really go wrong here, can you? (1) I'm trying to work on asymmetry more and more. It's easy to go overboard, and avoiding that seems to be the trick. Thanks for the compliment. (2 URLs) Hi, I'm (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Nomine LEGO Ambassador per l'anno 2008/2009

Traduzione del post di Steve Witt, su Lugnet ((URL) riguardo le nomine al programma Ambassador 2008/2009. Marco Chiappa LEGO Ambassador ---...--- Buongiorno appassionati LEGO, avrete già notato che il processo di selezione per il programma LEGO (...) (16 years ago, 1-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO Work Shop @ Plant Recreation Centre

My wife saw this posted at the Plant Recreation Centre (Somerset @ Preston). Anybody know who's organizing this? *** Plant Recreation Centre is offering LEGO Work Shop Saturday February 5th 9:00am-12:00pm Cost $25.00 Age 8-12 Come build mechanical (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

Well said! My LEGO Retailer friends tell me these same things all the time. Their customers are very frustrated. -Suz (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Old question for LEGO Direct

Hi Gary, I asked around about this, and as far as I was able to find out, TLC is not planning any "40th Anniversary" celebrations in 2001. The official date that we are counting from appears to be 1973 for the US, as you noted below. So that (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Lego Conventions

I was wondering if any Lego conventions are held anywhere in the US. I live in the Midwest and oppurtunities to interact with other Lego people are far and few with nothing inbetween. Please post any info you may have. Thanks James (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester

A Lego testing machine for Lego compressors... wow, one of the coolest Lego things ever seen around! I love the idea and love your implementation, and find your results very useful. BTW, I think that the Ralph Hempel's double-action compressor (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: BUGs Report

(...) Any Lego Pictures taken at the meeting ? Was BLTG (Brisbane Lego train group) interested in joining in the world wide LTC (Lego train club) container swap ? As you have had more Lego train set up than M>ltc (Melbourne > Lego train club) as far (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Brick Bazaar Will Be Great!!

Troy's Surplus Lego will be bringing as much of its inventory as will fit in the minivan! I am open to suggestions on what parts to bring, so let me know what you all will be looking to buy and I will try to accomodate you. Thanks, Troy "Kevin Salm" (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Help with part ? from 540, also FOTW

r2 wrote in message ... (...) I should mention that the 570 comes with 12 sets of flags. I am embarrassed to say that I do not know all the flag names. Some are the Lego flag, Great Britain, Swiss, German, Japan, Italy. We will scan the stickers. (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  The Construction Site has specials on LEGO products

Dear LEGO Sales Shoppers, I noticed this weekend that "The Construction Site" has sales on certain LEGO sets currently going on. Check out the link: (URL) purchased Motion Power (4895) and Roaring Roadster (4896) for $39.99 and $41.99 respectively. (...) (17 years ago, 23-Apr-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  no long range IR from laptop says Lego

Does the Lego USB IR tower, when set to long range, sometimes draw more than the 500mA allowed? Or do laptops generally not reliably supply 500mA? Or are we facing some deeper analog issue here, like not ramping up to 500mA from less mA fast enough (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  I need a lego air tank

I need a lego air tank any suggestons on where to get one? I called lego shop at home and they only 1 set that had 1 in it for $50. Lego shop at home or pistco doesent sell it seperatly. is $50 a good price or is there a different option is there (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>