 Dear LEGO / 1947
Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 02:45:14 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Mike Stanley writes:
Troy's a good guy, although given your remarks about people who buy
then resell, even if they're breaking up sets, I'm surprised you'd
suggest him, since he does as much or more of that than anyone except
maybe Todd.

Given a bunch of asses and this nice fellow, why not pick him? At least its
exclusively what he does.

Its not about buying the sets for resell for me.  Its about TLC giving
everyone an even chance, that's all.  Why is that so ridiculous a thing to
suggest?  I think Troy, like many others, buys his stuff from other
retailers.  I am not saying that TRU or Wal-Mart should do anything to please
Lego fans, I am saying that TLC should.  If they want my good will -- well,
they may just have to work for it.

-- Richard (whine connoisseur)