 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 283
282  |  284
Subject:
LEGO Work Shop @ Plant Recreation Centre
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 13:03:37 GMT

My wife saw this posted at the Plant Recreation Centre (Somerset @ Preston).
Anybody know who's organizing this?

***

Plant Recreation Centre is offering
LEGO Work Shop
Saturday February 5th
9:00am-12:00pm
Cost $25.00
Age 8-12

Come build mechanical machines using Technics LEGO pieces.

This workshop will introduce children to various LEGO building pieces that can
be used to create realistic and working LEGO models.  Children will work in
teams to discover, design and create machines that are all made out of LEGO.

The workshop will be presented in two parts, a 1/2 hour overview of the LEGO
pieces, LEGO measurement, gearing, engineering and tips and tricks, followed be
hands on activities where the children will work in teams to apply what they
have learned.

There are only 12 spots so register quickly.

Phone 232-3000
930 Somerset Street West

***