  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 3406 – 3425 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Themes that interest girls (was Re: check this out!)

(...) Actually, that would probably be quite true....Kerry. I know a lot of female Lego Enthusiasts really like the pirate line and the castle line... (...) To Deidre: this is my intention at this point...sure I have a large collection. (My mother (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: More evidence of the Jade Empire Threat

(...) Hey, save me a seat, I'm feeling inspired. snip (...) Enjoyment as usual. It's so good to see those familiar yellow skies once again. And, that pressed-sawdust landscape tones so well with them. I just love what you've done with the place. Oh, (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) The simple answer is you didn't. Ever. Not in so many words, at least. However, to quote the last sentence on p16 of the 2002 LEGO Brand Guide, "All LEGO elements, whether produced in Denmark or Switzerland, in 1958 or 2001, are fully (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Unfinished MOC: Aquana Pynora

Since deciding three months ago that I finally had enough bricks to start building my realm, I have been working on my first serious Castle MOC in years. Aquana Pynora is the home of the mysterious Arlow who far in the past of my current storyline, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Megablocks Dragons: Sorcerer's Lair

(...) review, but I'd like to add a few small points that may be of interest. This will be sketchy for now, since I only bought two sets at lunch and I'm back at work now. The accessories are really cool! One thing I always hated about 25mm (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Datsville

(...) Well, my plans on the MOC archive on ldraw.org are pretty loose and open-ended. I have no set pattern for what should go up there, except maybe a say in the way it is laid out on the page itself. I was planning to base everything in the MOC (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Helms Deep

Hey all, here is another of my interpretations of a classic Tolkien location. There are photos of the structure itself, and a small recreation of the Hornburg Battle. As with most Epic Literary Interpretations, scale has been sacrificed for detail (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce.moc) !!

stone
(score: 1.732)

  architecture and the new castle sets

It seems like most people don't like the new half-octagon tower wall pieces. Well, I like them, so I guess I'll be buying them from some of you :) I also like the new tan(?) lion's head sculpted elements. They'll be great for adding some detail to (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Paradisa parts wanted/available for trade

Hi All: I am looking for trades to complete three Paradisa sets--1815, 6414, and 6418. The parts I need are as follows: 1815 1 dark pink minifig chair 1 dark pink cup 1 female torso 6414 1 white torso with palm tree and yellow arms 1 sticker set or (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Train doors and windows

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message news:slrn7sgvsb.7be....UTK.EDU... (...) I (...) what's (...) us. (...) Neither do I. My main reason for sending out the suggestion was to ensure a better success rate. IMO as money offered (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Here's one of the many things I don't understand...

(...) He can't tell anyone as: a) We are all scared of the unknown... especially when he talks in hushed tones........ spooky! b) It would put the future stream of information at risk - the fact that pretty soon the whole country will be overrun by (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Return of the Swallows, Mission San Juan Capistrano, CA

The Mayor of San Juan Capistrano (Hon. John S. Gelff) along with Gerald J. Miller (Administrator of the San Juan Capistrano Mission) stop for a moment to admire a diaorama of the San Juan Mission crafterd entirely in LEGOs by members of the Southern (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la.sa, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Architectural terms

Hi all! I am working on a new projeckt, which I'd like to document once. My problem is, that I do not know, nor am sure, of all architectual terms. Word like roof and walls, arch do not count here, but might be there anyway. As for now, I am using (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.build.arch)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  The future of LDraw?

There is a discussion in the Lugnet group at facebook on the fact that people leave Lugnet.com in favour for other, often theme specialized sites. Questions like "Why is it so and what can be done to get people back to Lugnet?" are discussed. Some (...) (15 years ago, 14-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

David Simmons wrote in message ... (...) I am actually struggling with this now. "Just what elements DOES a legoman carry?" Well, I've narrowed down the options to the following: 1.) A backpacker - using a brown Imperial (pirates) back-pack. Maybe (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  April Meeting wrapup from Rich

[crossposting the meeting wrapup e-mail] The April meeting looks as though it will be on the 28th. The same place and time. If anyone has any concerns or issues about the meeting time please email me directly. My email address is (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Castle World is dead.

***...*** DISCLAIMER: Let it be known that I have no personal opinion whatsoever as to the life or death or otherwise of Castle World. What follows is not meant to reflect specifically on any one person who has been contributing to the discussuion (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw) !

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David Makes New Friends

(...) Awesome. (...) Thanks. Obviously I've tried to give the Philistines a consistent look in their architecture (or at least in their color schemes and decoration), working that lovely patterned arch into as many of the Philistine buildings as (...) (17 years ago, 29-Nov-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Sand Green and POV

"Kevin Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H90qHs.CCn@lugnet.com... (...) I have found that putting a shadowless light _exactly_ at the camera point makes sure there are no visible areas showing only the 'ambient' color. In (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.ray)

stone
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Questions about the Lego Store in Chicago

(...) I'll preface this with the following, I don't live in Chicago and haven't been to this particular store. BUT, I believe this store is a LIC (Lego Imagination Center) I do live near one of those (the Minnesota one) and from what I have read (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

stone
(score: 1.732)

More:  Next Page >>